What You Can Do
There are many ways to support Operation Requiem. And as a movement fueled by grassroots monetary, in-kind, and time donations, we need your support. You can help in many different ways, in whatever method suits you.
- Fuel the campaign. We want to create programs to protect sharks and enforce laws around the world. These are big important goals that require significant funding. Any amount helps.
- Get Gear. : Campaign merchandise and gear supports our continued fight to save sharks.
- Join the crew: We are looking for vibrant, passionate, and outgoing individuals to lead local outreach campaigns onshore or apply for our crew
- Give sharks a chance! Never consume shark products or support places, stores and restaurants that contribute to the issue. Educate them on the issue and help them understand your choice.
- Get shark smart. Learn more about the issue and stay informed. If possible, meet a shark or two!
- Be a positive for sharks. Correct the myths and misconceptions. Promote responsible media.
- Stand up for sharks. Rally for laws to protect sharks.
Julie Andersen and Rob Stewart swim with tiger shark Emma. Photo: Jim Abernethy